Thursday, April 19, 2007

Infinity + 1

Sorry, I forgot to mention in my previous post that retired NASA astronaut John Young will be speaking at a seminar called Preservation and Survival, Space Exploration and Earth's Future.

It's just a guess, but judging by the title of the seminar, I'd say this means we're gonna colonize and spread out across the solar system and beyond. The next question to ask, then, is: "How shall we colonize the planets?"

OK, not to steal astronaut Young's thunder or anything, as I'm sure he'll have a complex and thoughtful presentation, but might I make a suggestion? I think the way we should colonize the solar system and in fact the entire galaxy is by making them witness the firepower of our fully armed and operational Death Star! Wipe them out. All of them!

Hey, no pressure NASA, just throwing it out there for you guys to consider.

No comments: